Saturday 24 September 2016

Skinny Mocha Java Protein Smoothie

Protein and coffee?! Do I have your attention? I drink this shake almost every day when I’m on my way into the office. It totally satisfies my coffee fix while the protein keeps me satisfied until lunch time! If you’re looking to make the perfect smoothie, try the Blendtec blender. I love mine! It has a pre-set button for smoothies that whips them into the perfect consistency! For another deliciously flavored protein treat, try my Skinny Apple Pie Protein Shake!


Skinny Mocha Java Protein Smoothie
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 smoothie

Ingredients


Instructions
  1. Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Information
Per Serving: (1 smoothie)
Calories: 91
Calories from fat: 14
Fat: 2g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Cholesterol: 42mg
Sodium: 174mg
Carbohydrates: 3g
Fiber: 0g
Sugar: 1g
Protein: 17g
SmartPoints: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment